Friday, January 16, 2009

LATEST UPDATE

I was wrong. I actually did almost 1100 trips in a 14-month period.

Since Michael Pazzaneze of Chauffeured Transportation Group, or CTG, has decided to lie under penalty of perjury, it's all fair game now.

17 dollars per trip, plus gratuity. That's what MY pay sheets show. 17 bucks.....

Michael Pazzaneze has given a statement signed under penalty of perjury that he paid me 50% of the base of all trips, plus 100% of the gratuity. Imagine my DELIGHT at finding out that since he wants to continue calling me an Independent Operator and claims to have an agreement with me that shows I agreed to 50% of the base, he owes me about 30K, just in unpaid base fees alone.

Why, why, why would Michael Pazzaneze lie under penalty of perjury? Doesn't he know I am smart enough to have my pay sheets AND the emails detailing the cost breakdown of my jobs?

Some people in this industry are SO unethical, it isn't even funny.

No comments: