Friday, January 30, 2009

Today Is Supposed To Be The Day

Today is supposed to be the day when Pazzaneze's lawyer turns over all documents related to the 14 months and almost 1100 jobs I did for CTG.

These are to include hours worked, the cost breakdown of every run (you might as well be honest since I have all the emails saved.) You remember the emails. The emails sent the night before that show what I was to do the next day. THOSE emails.

Also to be included is the Independent Contractor Agreement which I supposedly signed and show an agreement between myself and CTG where CTG agreed to pay me 50% of the base of each job plus 100% of the gratuity. That should be a real hoot. Where are you going to come up with such a document? I can't WAIT to see who signed it.

You should keep two things in mind:

1. The paperwork requested from the accountant of my friend who spent $45,000.00 was also forwarded to my friend and shared by her with me.

2. The driver who no longer works with CTG will testify under oath how much he was paid per job, which was MORE than I was paid per job, yet he had no clients who rode exclusively with him. How could I be the highest paid driver based on your signed-under-penalty-of-perjury affidavit?

It's 10:10AM. I certainly hope you respect the Judge's order to provide these documents before the end of the business day. I would hate for someone to be held in contempt.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Good luck to you, keep up the good fight and please keep us up to date on this over the weekend please