Monday, April 13, 2009

Strange Defense Strategy

The defense claims that I essentially "had a business" because the two clients I drive came to a new company with me. Did CTG complain when they were the ones billing those two clients for about 40K? Of course not. Did they object to providing services to those clients when I drove for CTG? Of course not. Now they want to insinuate that I am a businessperson because those two clients left CTG when I did.

What a JOKE.

NEWSFLASH! I was ill this past Monday and one client actually ALLOWED herself to be driven by another Chauffeur, and when I was on a stretch as-directed Friday evening, the other client was driven by yet another Chauffeur!!!!!

I guess this means they accept the fact that I am not always available and therefore, may be driven by another Chauffeur on occasion.

No comments: