Saturday, April 4, 2009

Let The Subpeonas Fly, Baby!

Well, well, well.....the attorney for CTG has subpoenaed the two clients I drove exclusively at CTG and the company I now work for, since both those clients decided to switch livery companies when I left CTG. They want to establish that I received money from the two clients, thereby making me an Independent Contractor, and that I am currently employed on a 1099-basis for my employer.

GUESS WHAT, YOU DOPE? I NEVER RECEIVED A PENNY FROM ANY CLIENT THAT WAS PAID DIRECTLY TO ME AND I AM A W-2 EMPLOYEE AT MY CURRENT COMPANY. DON'T YOU REMEMBER BILLING THE CLIENTS AND PAYING ME 10 BUCKS PER HOUR PLUS GRATUITY FOR ALL THOSE AS-DIRECTEDS?

Nice try attempting to get my employer to give YOU the names of everyone I have driven since I joined this company. Isn't your so-called attorney smart enough to know that my employer doesn't have to provide you with any information proprietary to their business? Did you think you were just going to get the names of the companies we service so you could go after that business with lower prices? What an effing joke you are. The only information you are entitled to is the date I started with my new employer and whether or not I am an employee or an Independent Contractor. You aren't getting a copy of all my driver trip-tickets.

No comments: