Friday, February 6, 2009

Don't Even THINK About It

Manipulating the information in either Comet Tracker or FastTrak will leave a trail. If you are going with a defense that I was GPS'd and not actually "working" because I went home during the 5-hours in between runs that would mean you are using my being an EMPLOYEE as your defense because you can't GPS Independent Contractors. Independent Contractors are "free from control" according to both the state of Massachusetts AND the IRS.

If I WAS an employee, you owe me at least an hourly wage for every single hour I spent in YOUR car.

Since you claim to have a signed agreement where I agreed to 50% of the base plus 100% of the gratuity, that would mean you are using Independent Contractor as your defense. No such agreement exists and you know it.

Don't forget I used to be a geek in a former life. A computer forensics expert will dissect your FastTrak and Comet Tracker data should you decide to manipulate the information.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Sounds like you have him on the ropes keep pounding the body!!