Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Still Waiting, Pazzaneze

I left you a message telling you I must have an accurate 1099. One that does not have the phony company name "NC Professional Services" on it, as well as a letter from you stating why you could not meet the federal guidelines for delivering this 1099 to me prior to the cut-off date of January 31, 2009.

As an aside, your claim that I was working for another company during my last week with CTG is not only a lie, but a contradiction to the definition of what an Independent Contractor is allowed to do by law. I can work for whomever I want, whenever I want. I am FREE FROM CONTROL. Too bad it isn't true.....

The truth never did matter to you, but your lies will catch up with you. One can only skirt the taxman for so long. Those years and years and years of 1099s you never sent to the IRS because of "agreements" you had with certain Drivers will be your downfall.

If you were a smart man, you'd settle this matter. Once a certain person who worked in your office for 9 years while on disability from Hewlett Packard (who you paid checks to under her husband's name) receives a subpoena, the house of cards will fall.

1 comment:

Admin said...

any new information